The Western Political Science Association would not be successful without the generous assistance of a number of private individuals and outside groups. In particular, we would like to thank the following organizations, exhibitors, and advertisers for providing financial support for our annual meeting in San Francisco, California, 2023:
- Department of Political Science, San Francisco State University
- Duke University Press
- NYU Press
- Pi Sigma Alpha
- Scholar's Choice
- University of Chicago Press
- University of Minnesota Press
We would like to acknowledge the following members’ books displayed at our table:
- Farah Godrej. 2022. Freedom Inside? Yoga and Meditation in the Carceral State. Oxford University Press.
- Emily Hauptmann. 2022. Foundations and American Political Science: The Transformation of a Discipline, 1945 – 1970. University Press of Kansas.
- Shannon A. Navarro and Kim Geron. 2023. Latino Political Power. 2nd ed. Lynne Riener Publishers.
We also want to say thank you to the colleges and universities that supplied volunteers to help at the conference, and to the volunteers themselves. These colleges are universities were:
- Menlo College
- San Francisco State University (Departments of International Relations, Public Administration, Political Science, and Criminal Justice)
- San Jose State, Department of Political Science